- About Us
Flight inquiry, flight schedule
Bus, taxi, parking, car rental
Passenger flight process, facility service
Catering retail service, price list
VIP Service,Guest service,State guest service
- Arrival at airport
- Customs inspection
- Border inspection
- Claim the luggage
- Customs Inspection
- Departure from the airport
If the plane stops at the boarding bridge of the terminal, please walk to the international arrival hall through the passageway on second floor. If the plane does not stop at the boarding bridge of the terminal, please take the shuttle bus to the terminal gate, and then walk to the international arrival hall.
Requirements of the Announcement on Simplifying the Health Declaration Procedures for Entry-exit Passengers at Air Ports promulgated by the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People’s Republic of China:
1. When there is no major epidemic situation of infectious disease at home and abroad, the entry-exit personnel are exempt from filling in the Entry-exit Quarantine Health Declaration Card. However, the entry-exit personnel with fever, vomiting and other symptoms, infectious diseases or mental diseases, carrying microorganisms, human tissues, biological products, blood and its products, animals and plants and their products and other articles shall take the initiative to orally declare to the quarantine officer of the passenger inspection channel, and shall accept the inspection and quarantine.
2. When there is major epidemic situation of infectious disease at home and abroad, the entry-exit personnel must fill in the Entry-exit Quarantine Health Declaration Card truthfully one by one, and shall pass through the special passage for inspection and quarantine; the articles carried by the entry-exit personnel must pass the X-ray fluoroscopy inspection one by one.
Infectious disease surveillance
1. Body temperature test, medical observation and health inquiry. All entry passengers shall be subject to body temperature test and medical observation. If any infected person or suspected and infected person is found, such person shall be prevented from entering the country, and epidemiological investigation, medical examination, laboratory test or isolation treatment shall be carried out.
2. Passengers from the yellow fever epidemic area must show the valid yellow fever prevention and vaccination certificate to the inspection and quarantine organ.
3. Entry passengers suffering from AIDS, venereal disease, psychosis, open tuberculosis and other infectious diseases or with fever, vomiting, jaundice, diarrhea, acute rash, lymphadenoma and other symptoms shall take the initiative to declare to the inspection and quarantine organ.
4. Chinese citizens who have lived abroad for more than one year shall go to the AIDS monitoring point set up by the inspection and quarantine organ for health examination or collect the application form for AIDS detection when entering the country, and go to the port inspection and quarantine organ or the hospital at or above the county level for health examination within one month.
5. Foreign passengers who come to China to work, study or settle down for a long time shall go to the inspection and quarantine organ for health examination in time after entering the country.
Health quarantine for carried special articles
1. For the biological products, microorganisms, human tissues, human blood and its products carried by passengers, the application of examination and approval for special articles health and quarantine shall be submitted to the inspection and quarantine organ before entering the country, and such articles can enter the country only after obtaining the Examination and Approval Form of Health and Quarantine of Entry-exit Special Articles issued by the inspection and quarantine organ. If the examination and approval procedures are not handled, the port inspection and quarantine organ will intercept such articles.
2. If the special articles such as tissues, organs and blood and so on carried by passengers for human transplantation fail to go through the examination and approval procedures for special articles in time, such passengers shall actively declare to the port inspection and quarantine organ. After the inspection and quarantine organ registers and releases such articles, the carrier shall go to the entry-exit inspection and quarantine organ to go through the examination and approval procedures within 10 days.
3. The biological products and blood products for disease treatment and prevention carried by passengers for their own use shall be declared to the port inspection and quarantine organ on the passengers’ own initiative, and the diagnosis certificate issued by the medical organ and the doctor's prescription for a course of treatment shall be provided.
Quarantine of carried animals and plants and their products
1. When the passengers carry animals and plants and their products, they shall fill in the quarantine contents on the customs declaration form, make an active declaration to the customs and accept the quarantine by the inspection and quarantine organ. If the animals and plants and their products do not belong to the "list of prohibited entry" and no pests or diseases are found after the on-site quarantine, such animals and plants and their products shall be released at the same time of inspection. If quarantine results cannot be obtained from on-site inspection and laboratory quarantine or isolation quarantine is required, the entry-exit inspection and quarantine organ shall issue a "certificate for retained inspection/treatment of the objects carried by the entry-exit passengers". If the retained quarantine result is qualified, the carrier shall take the "retained certificate" and collect such objects back from the entry-exit inspection and quarantine organ. If the carrier fails to do so within the time limit, it shall be deemed that such object is automatically abandoned.
2. The animals and plants and their products prohibited by the State (such as fruits, solanaceae vegetables (tomatoes, eggplants, hot peppers, etc.), seeds of soybean and corn and other products, raw meat and other animal products) carried by the passengers shall be returned within the specified time limit or confiscated for destruction. For the objects for which the “certificate for retained inspection/treatment of the objects carried by the entry-exit passengers” is issued and shall be returned within a time limit, the carrier must carry such objects out of the country with the “certificate for retained inspection/treatment of the objects carried by the entry-exit passengers” within a specified time limit, and the objects not collected within the time limit will be deemed to be abandoned automatically.
3. When passengers enter the country with the plant seeds, seedlings and other propagation materials that are allowed to enter the country and are other than those specified in the List of Prohibited Items for Entry for the Plant Quarantine of the People's Republic of China, the quarantine examination and approval procedures must be handled with the agricultural or forestry department in advance and according to the relevant regulations, and the Quarantine Examination and Approval Form of Imported Seeds and Seedlings or the Quarantine Examination and Approval Form of Imported Wood Seeds and Seedlings and Other Propagating Materials shall be provided while entering the country; if it is impossible to go through the procedures in advance due to special circumstances, it shall apply for a supplementary examination and approval procedure for animal and plant quarantine in accordance with the relevant provisions. The port inspection and quarantine organ will retain the quarantine objects and require completing the procedures within a time limit. If it fails to go through the procedures within the time limit, such objects will be returned or destroyed.
4. When carrying dogs and cats as companion, the entry passengers shall only carry one dog or cat per person with their own passports, and shall provide valid animal health certificate and rabies vaccine injection certificate issued by the official of the exporting country or region. The port inspection and quarantine organ shall conduct isolated quarantine of companion dogs and cats in designated places for a period of 30 days.
Foreign passengers must hold valid passport documents and properly complete Chinese entry visa;
Chinese passengers (including Hong Kong and Macao passengers) enter the country with valid passport documents, Taiwan residents enter the country with mainland pass and valid endorsement.
If you are a foreign passenger, please check your valid passport, visa, exit registration card and boarding pass, and leave the country within the period specified in the valid entry visa.
Regulations for international departure (arrival) passengers to go through exit (entry) procedures;
The international departure (arrival) passengers must submit their valid passports or other valid entry-exit documents to the border inspection station for inspection. The foreign passengers also need to fill in the foreigner entry (exit) registration card according to the regulations, and can exit (enter) only after the inspection and approval; the foreigner entry (exit) registration card;
The foreigner entry (exit) registration card is used by the border inspection organ to register the basic information of foreign passengers and serves as the certificate of entry (exit) records for the foreign passengers, which must be filled in truthfully. The foreigner entry (exit) registration card can be obtained from the filling place set up in front of the entry flight and the border inspection counter.
Relevant regulations on exemption of filling in exit (entry) registration card when entry-exit passengers pass the border inspection.
1. Since January 1, 2007, Chinese citizens are not required to fill in the border inspection and entry registration card;
2. Since October 1, 2007, Chinese citizens are not required to fill in the border inspection and exit registration card;
3. Foreign passengers who come to China with group visa do not need to fill in the foreigner entry (exit) registration card.
4. Regulations on the certificate that the entry-exit passengers shall hand in when passing the border inspection.
5. When passing the border inspection, the entry-exit passengers shall submit their valid international travel documents (including passports or other entry-exit documents), visas (including residence documents or entry permits and so on). Exit passengers also need to show their boarding passes to the border inspection police.
Regulations on exit, entry and transit of passengers with weapons
1. Passengers carrying weapons shall apply to the competent approval department in advance for exit, entry and transit.
2. When passing the border inspection, such passenger must declare truthfully to the border inspection station, and handle the relevant border inspection procedures with the approval letter of the approval department.
Passengers pick up the checked luggage at the luggage claim hall at the arrival exit. In order to ensure that your luggage is not picked up by mistake, there may be staff at the exit to check your luggage tag/number, please cooperate.
If you have any questions, please go to the luggage inquiry counter.
When you pick up your luggage, the inspection and quarantine department and the customs will conduct spot check on your luggage, please cooperate.
Passengers carrying articles prohibited or restricted by the State and articles required to be declared to the customs shall fill in the Declaration Form of Luggage and Articles of Passengers Entering the Customs of the People's Republic of China, and pass through the customs from the red channel, while the rest of the passengers pass through the customs directly from the green channel.
Regulations on the inspection and release of entry customs
1. If the total value of the articles for self-use carried by resident passengers and obtained outside China exceeds RMB5000 (including RMB5000, the same below), the excess part shall be taxed and released by the customs.
2. If the total value of the self-use articles that are to be left in China by non- resident passengers exceeds RMB2000, the excess part of the articles shall be taxed and released by the customs.
3. If the passenger carries more than 1500 ml of alcoholic beverages (alcohol content above 12 degrees), or more than 400 cigarettes, or more than 100 cigars, or more than 500 grams of tobacco, and the part that exceeds the limit but still belongs to self use shall be taxed and released by the customs.
4. The customs shall handle in accordance with the current relevant regulations if passenger carries RMB cash exceeding RMB20000 or foreign currency cash exceeding USD5000. When the passenger carries the foreign currency cash that needs to be retaken out of the country more than USD5000, the passenger shall fill in two declaration forms, one of which shall be returned to the passenger for handling the relevant foreign currency re-taking-out procedures after the Customs checks and signs these two declaration forms.
5. The customs shall handle in accordance with the current relevant regulations when the passenger carries the animals and plants and their products, microorganisms, biological products, human tissues, blood and its products.
6. The customs shall handle according to the current relevant regulations when the passenger carries the radio transceiver and communication confidential machine.
7. The customs shall handle according to the current relevant regulations when the passenger carries the other restricted or prohibited articles specified by the People’s Republic of China.
8. The customs shall handle according to the current relevant regulations when the passenger carries the goods, samples and advertising articles.
9. The customs shall handle according to the current relevant regulations when the passenger declares the luggage separately transported.
After picking up your luggage, you will enter the arrival hall, where you can meet with relatives and friends. Out of the arrival hall, you can choose airport bus or taxi to leave the airport.
In order to protect your legitimate rights and interests from infringement, please do not accept the service of personnel without airport work certificate or wearing forged certificate, or please do not take the vehicle without operation qualification and asking for passengers without permission. You can choose to leave the airport by taxi or airport bus and so on.
Taiwan residents apply for the landing visa
Taiwan residents arriving at Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport on the international (regional) flights can apply to the airport visa office of Zhejiang Provincial Public Security Department for entry endorsement (certificate).
1. Passengers who enter the country with the Mainland travel permit for Taiwan residents shall apply for landing visa with the Mainland travel permit for Taiwan residents valid for more than three months, and provide a two-inch photo at the same time.
2. Passengers entering the country with passports shall apply for landing visa with passports and ID cards, and provide two two-inch photos at the same time.